Caring for our guests is always priority. We are committed to the highest level of safety around this issue. While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene at our park, we have implemented additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the HSE and the WHO and are under ongoing review.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
While the situation has stabilized, we are aware it is important to prevent any future escalation in the spread of the virus and have the following actions in place in accordance with government protocol:
- Posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- Disinfectant is available in all our facilities for our customers to use if they wish to do so
- Additional cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (door handles, reception desk, pens after every use, kitchen appliances and surfaces etc.) – using products which are effective in killing the virus
- We have removed all cutlery, delph and other utensils from our public areas and encourage our customers to use their own utensils to minimise contamination
- No more than 1 person at any one time in reception, 3 persons at any one time in the kitchenette and in sanitary facilities to allow for maximum physical distancing
- We have identified all common touchpoints and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points on a regular basis
- We are engaging in social-distancing and avoid close contact to all our guests including not shaking hands and keeping at least 2 m distance
- Hand sanitizers are provided at the entry point to the facilities and in the waste collection area
- We have implemented a one-way entry and exit system to our facilities to make social distancing easier in those areas
- Debit card machine is cleaned and disinfected after every use
- We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow the HSE & WHO guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19.
Guests unable to cancel within the park’s cancellation period due to Covid-19 restrictions are welcome to contact us and we will re-schedule alternative dates.
GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS
Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 infection:
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from other guests
- Groups must be limited to members of the same household in accordance with Government Public Health advise
- Use your onboard sanitary and kitchen facilities where at all possible
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- Wash hands before and after eating or drinking
- Wash hands after going to the toilet, nose-blowing, sneezing or coughing
- Wash hands after cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins
- Wash hands after handling contaminated (dirty) items
- Wash hands whenever they become visibly dirty
- Wash hands if in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand)
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs and the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs
As the situation is evolving, we will be updating this policy accordingly.