Caring for our guests is always priority. We are committed to the highest level of safety around this issue. While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene at our park, we have implemented additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the HSE and the WHO and are under ongoing review.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
While the situation is still evolving rapidly, we know it is important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and have the following actions in place:
- Posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
- Disinfectant is available in all our facilities for our customers to use if they wish to do so
- Additional cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (door handles, reception desk, pens after every use, kitchen appliances and surfaces etc.) – using products which are effective in killing the virus
- We have removed all cutlery, delph and other utensils from our public areas and encourage our customers to use their own utensils to minimise contamination
- No more than 1 person at any one time in reception, 2 persons at any one time in the kitchenette and 3 persons at any one time in sanitary facilities to allow for maximum physical distancing
- We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points
- We are engaging in social-distancing and avoid close contact to all our guests including not shaking hands and keeping at least 1-2 m distance
- We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow the HSE & WHO guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19.
Guests unable to cancel within the park’s cancellation period due to Covid-19 restrictions are welcome to contact us and we will re-schedule alternative dates.
GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS
Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 infection:
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- Wash hands before and after eating or drinking
- Wash hands after going to the toilet, nose-blowing, sneezing or coughing
- Wash hands after cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins
- Wash hands after handling contaminated (dirty) items
- Wash hands whenever they become visibly dirty
- Wash hands f in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve (not hand)
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs and the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs
As the situation is evolving, we will be updating this policy accordingly.