- Having regard to the over all ‘low impact camping nature’ of the park there will be no refund on booking fees, deposits & payments in the event that some or all members of your group fail to arrive or you leave the park, whatever the circumstances. (We strongly advise that you purchase travel/cancellation insurance for these eventualities). Booking deposits are only refunded if the booking is cancelled at least 21 days for tent/campervan/caravan pitches and 30 days for rentals, before the arrival date.Covid-19:
- Guests unable to cancel within the park’s cancellation period because of Covid-19 travel restrictions, due to the lockdown of a specific area, are welcome to contact us and we will re-schedule alternative dates.
- Confirmed bookings are only secure upon receipt of full payment or deposit. Minimum deposit being the cost of the first 3 nights or 50% of full payment for bookings of 6 or more nights. The remaining balance or cost of your stay must be paid in full on arrival. If you are availing of a late check in (after 9pm) a fee of €5 incurs. Where a customer doesn’t arrive for their confirmed booking and hasn’t notified the park of any changes, the booking will be deemed cancelled.
- Preliminary bookings are valid for a period up to 7 days, all deposits must be paid within the given time period. Bookings/deposits must be secured/received by us, 3 days before arrival date. All visitors without confirmed bookings are accepted on a “First Come, First Serve” basis.
- Bookings are only taken for a minimum stay of 2 nights or more. Visitors staying for one night will only be accepted on a “First Come, First Serve” basis.
- Family groups are limited to two families in July, August and on Bank Holidays. Families and friends that wish to pitch near to each other must make separate bookings with separate deposits paid and although we shall do our best to find close pitches, we cannot guarantee this is always possible.
- All group bookings must be pre-booked and agreed by the Manager. Maximum group size of 6 people in high season and on Bank Holidays.
- No refunds on discounted offers/events.
- **Minimum Price of €21 applies for motorhomes, caravans and campervans based on double occupancy.
- ***Maximum number of 4 adults per unit. Additional adult(s) of 5 or more will be charged an extra €10 per person sharing.
- Camping discounts where applicable require advance booking.
- Clifden Eco Beach Camping is a quiet nature based campsite and we ask all visitors to be quiet in general in particular from 11 pm.
Noise deposits are required for groups of three or more adults.
- Free WIFI is subject to availability, fair usage applies. For communication, general searching purposes only. NO downloading of files, music, movies, games or streaming.
- All visitors on entry to the park & without delay must report and register at the Park’s reception and pay the appropriate Visitor Fee.
- The campsite and all its facilities are used entirely at your own risk.
- No person under 18 years of age is permitted to stay on the Park unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children under 7 years of age should be accompanied by an adult to the sanitary facilities at all times.
- A speed limit of 10 km per hour applies to all vehicles.
- Power supply to tents is prohibited. Heaters are not allowed in caravan awnings under any in circumstances. Electricity is supplied as a standard caravan supply. Only low voltage caravan rated appliances shall be used. (kettle rating 1 kw max).
- No fires or barbeques shall be permitted save with the consent of management.
- Check out time is at 11:30 am. If you wish to extend your stay, please re-register with the office by 10 a.m.
Late checkouts from 11:30 am – 2 pm carry a fee of €10. Thereafter full night rate applies.
- Radio Controlled Devices & Drones: Use of radio controlled devices and drones within the campgrounds is discouraged. Non-compliance will result in confiscation of the device and controller unit.
- Well mannered pets are welcome in the park. All pets must be kept on leash and under control at all times, and may not be left unattended at campsites. A disclaimer shall be signed on arrival accompanied by a deposit of €20. Please ensure that no holes are dug in any area of the campsite as this will forfeit your deposit.
The management reserves the right (with or without cause) to refuse admission to any person.
All services subject to availability.